Monday, March 17, 2008

NOT SURE HOW GREAT BARACK IS? ASK HIM

If you have any doubt Barack Obama is full of himself -- Not teetering on arrogant, but arrogant! – read the following Obama quotes reflecting how he views himself, as plucked out of a column today written by AP writer Ron Fournier.

The freshman senator told reporters in July that he would overcome Hillary Rodham Clinton's lead in the polls because "To know me is to love me."

"Every place is Barack Obama country once Barack Obama's been there."
He told supporters in January that by the time he was done speaking "a light will shine down from somewhere."

"It will light upon you," he continued. "You will experience an epiphany. And you will say to yourself, I have to vote for Barack. I have to do it."

Then he disappointed us with; "I am an imperfect vessel for your hopes and dreams."

His wife Michelle warned that we will only get one chance to elect him. She then said, “Barack is one of the smartest people you will ever encounter who will deign to enter this messy thing called politics,"

Then Barack lets us down profoundly when he confesses with humility; "I'm reminded every day that I'm not a perfect man.”

I SHIT YOU NOT!

JD

No comments: