Monday, January 28, 2008

THE GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS...BARAK, YOU'RE NO JFK

I wanted to toss my cookies as I happened upon Fox News while channel surfing Sunday and caught them asking; “Is Barack Obama the heir apparent to Camelot?” What??!!??! The F@&#% did I just hear???!

Is BO the next JFK? They continued to ask people in the street hanging outside and peering into the studio windows for lack of a job…or a life?

Seems Carolyn Kennedy had just endorsed Obama with a statement comparing him to her father. It just doesn’t take much to get our lazy-ass press corps lathered up!

Which JFK is the press trying to compare Obama to? Is it the drug addicted, philandering, mob-affiliated, election fixing, string puppet-to-his-dad JFK, or is it the tax cutting, strong-foreign-policy-wielding, defense spending, Commie-fighting, war hero JFK?

I’m sure BO doesn’t want to be compared to the former, but he is the antithesis to the latter version.

JD

No comments: