Friday, January 25, 2008

MCCAIN - THE YUCK FACTOR!

I don't know about you, but I do not like Senator John McCain! There are several reasons why and I would love to spend the next half hour explaining them to you; but I don’t have to because in her column on Wednesday, Ann Coulter explained them for me. In the interest of laziness, I will give you the link so you can peruse the column for yourself. I’m sure the good Senator is a fine man in many ways, but in many other ways, he is not. Yesterday his own mother told CNN that Republicans will just have to hold their collective noses and vote for him if her son wins the nomination – Yuck! Regardless of what you think of Ms. Coulter, her column is accurate…so suck it up and read.

JD.

Ann Coulter Article

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey JD:

Have not posted in awhile...glad to see you're still at it.

Ann can sum things up pretty well...though she can be a tad "mean." I agree with Ann (and you) who do you like in this race and why?

Signed,

Your conscience :-)